Monday, July 25, 2005

No Reason...



Tried to figure out a reason to use this and tie it into my daily travels....but It just hasn't happened...and I just like it too much not to post it. (it will probably happen tomorrow).


Amendment... Thanks to my roomate, Amy, who reminded me that, the Cap'n Obvious card indeed this is a card to be played on JKM the Fish. She is sitting in our house watching "swordfish" with us and the scene comes on at the end where the guys in the bus attach themselves to a gigantor helicopter. I make a comment about the hutzpah of such a copter, that it would have the power to lift a moving passenger bus off a highway. To which JKM replies matter of factly.. "Oh you know it's one of those 'lifting' helicopters."

Obviously.....


Another example comes to mind just when I ordered my usual chicken chimichanga at our favorite mexican lunch place and my waiter promptly asks me "chicken or beef"?

Uh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was a pic of Jaime Miller because of the lifting helicopter thing....

Anonymous said...

Be careful, spend too much time around me and you may tap my extensive (or not so) knowledge of helicopeters! :-)

May my title be "Queen of the Obvious" vs "Captain"?

Linz said...

Most Certainly...