Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Murl Fragments

Champions of Trivia Night. I work with this guy who literally has a photographic memory. He would answer multiple choice questions before the question was finished and before the choices were given, and he knew every running mate on every ticket, republican and democratic, elected and not, a la Rainman. It was unbelievable.
"How many..."
"Twelve"
"In Alfred Hitchcock's movie..."
"39"
"The longtime host of...."
"William F. Buckley"

Hotel Bathtub actually had the correct directions for C and H. (Unheard of)

Hoosier. A word that if used in Indiana is NOT derrogatory. For example, as seen on a Billboard somewhere south of Indianapolis: "16,500 Hoosier jobs"...

Katie Lew is back from Africa, and I still haven't seen her.
Angela has a new apartment, and I haven't seen it.
I have a new white canvas and I haven't touched it.
I have a wooden floor in my bedroom and I haven't seen it.
I have seen a volleyball and my work computer screen.

So I got that goin for me.

I also almost held my bladder for the entire drive to Indy. I almost made it. It was almost impressive. (Considering I had to go the second I got in the truck to leave).

1 comment:

Nom de plume said...

I thought that said, "I had that groin for me"