Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More Shrapnel from my Brain Cloud.


Black Hair Dye, yipes.

Awkward Situations.

Rainy Indiana

Madly in Love

Tripped and Fell over a Rug that was advertising safety in the workplace

Feeling stupid at work

Feeling pretty good at work

Feeling pretty cold at work

Miss my best friends.

Houlihans, Kayaks, Kaldis whatever.

Miss my Missouri Life

Still stuck in Indiana for awhile.

Brother is the best guy on earth, no kiddin.

TM is up there too.

No two guys would I rather have in my man-rig.

Christmas is merry.

Vmars was not on TV last night.

Who else is NOT a fan of Hayley Duff?? what the heck.. you're all "Vote for Summer" and all of a sudden you get to host an award show with Reverend Camden? Pshaw.. as if.

Bible Study teleconferences with TM, unbelievable.

God is so big.

Artie... heh. Heheeheh. HAAHAHA. We all have had imaginary friends, haven't we?

"DO not be afraid, Abram..I am your sheild. Your very great reward." (even though you lied about your wife being your sister twice i am the LORD and I will use you anyway..)

Proof of me being the biggest losesr: Retainers, badges, powercords, alarmclocks, phone chargers, phone numbers, sewer checks, receipts,

Willie and Annie prankin me on the day of Willie's birf. Not fair.. but funny.

Miss volleyball, because I need a vetrinarian.. because my pythons are SICK.

I can't even type that with a straight face.

I wonder how people really see me. I know the way I see me is so distorted.

I wonder how God sees me. My twisted mind says no one could possibly see the good, my sinful nature says the truly bad isn't that bad... how far from the truth.

Beth Moore reunion is new and not a rerun? How can that be?

I wonder if I will ever live as simply and as freely as Jesus would want me to? For my sake, not only his.

I wonder if I will ever make a good mom. I'm so selfish.

I wonder if I will ever trim my toenails again. I'm going for a Guiness over here.

I wonder if JL knows what an idiot she is, what a gold mine she has. Had? Has? who knows.

I wonder if anyone really eats the pickles at the chinese buffet in Terre Haute that are in the big vat inconveniently located next to the cottage cheese compartment... ahem... ew.

I wonder if anyone reads me anymore. I've become sparse.

Biggest Losers is on.. Crying. Slightly comforting to know that in order to lose 50% of my body weight, I would have to chop a leg off. Even thought I eat the sausage biscuits at the Drury Inn breakfast buffet with no shame.

Hotel comforters... can they even be classifed as such?


If you are reading this and you are in Missouri..or Illinois, or Pennsylvania, or California, or Texas, or Minnesota, or Washington....chances are I miss you.






7 comments:

Casey Finan said...

What about Illinois?

Linz said...

Of COURSE I miss people in illinois... infact, you may be the only person I miss in that state... so that would increase the concentration of my miss-age..of you. Yes.

Anonymous said...

I still read you.
Everyday.

angela said...

what...is a man rig?

and in spite of a post that majors on your sic pythons, black hair dye, and long ass toenails (conjuring up slightly alarming mental pictures), i see you as beautiful! and charming, in an awkward, joyful, unexpected "happy kick" sort of way.

yes, i do remember. you thought no one was watching. and i'm wondering curiously now about awkward situations (capital A, capital S). hmmm...

who rocks terra haute? LINDSEY! LINDSEY! and a boo-yah, for good measure.

Linz said...

Awkward Situations... you just said it.. black hair, long toenails and a man rig. Which is to say.. a ginormous Dodge Ram extended-cab four door pickup truck that I now ride around Terre Haute in as I rock it to shreds... it's blue.

Casey Finan said...

Linz,
I have always said that you were a truck girl.

Anonymous said...

Z -
This probably says I'm another "Anonymous" so I'll just tell you that it's your Le Le. And I still read you everday and this particular blog, for some reason, makes me tear up. We miss you more than you know around here. Keep your chin up and you'll be back to us in no time. Merry Christmas and I love you!!