Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Awwwwww CREEP OUT!

Uh.  SO the following pieces of "art" are hanging at my present employment location.  They say the definition of "art" is anything that elicits an emotion.  Thus, I think this does qualify as "art".  I am sufficiently creeped out.  All the time.  Some of these are in the kitchen areas...and I didn't even come close to capturing everything that deserved capturing.  Tell me I'm not crazy to think these are odd at best?

Nothing like a "pig-rooster-fish".  In the kitchen.
"Laser Dog"
The family that doesn't know what to do with it's hands.
Ok this is not super creepy, since I found out it was for an ad campaign back in the day.
This smacks of severed body parts.
This wasn't creepy since I actually was in Switzerland and they do have a profound number of hard-boiled eggs, but otherwise, I would have found this odd.







Hey. This is how people used to "measure" stuff back in the day. Let's hang it up!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Yes, very creepy. The family with the weird hands...ick.

Cary said...

I'm offended by this parade of strangeness. I would love to read you try to analyze each of these pieces.