Monday, January 24, 2005

Is This Thing on?

Tap tap tap.. What is it with people who like to hear the sound of their own voice? Don't you think that quality overrides quantity anyday? Sometimes I just tune out, which is totally rude, I know. But what recourse have I? Tell me something interesting. Be creatively concise with it and I'll hear you better. When you ramble, it doesn't make you look smart, it makes me wonder why you feel the need to BS your way through life. In college, technical writing class taught me that when you are trying to convey important information you make it EASY to absorb. Lawyers bury stuff in tiny text that you dont want to read anyway, and they know it, that's the point. You gloss over it, and sign the dotted line and bam you have just unknowingly shipped your left kidney to Outer Mongolia. Please people, cut to the chase, get to the point, stop trying to feign intelligence, if you want to ramble, as I am doing right now, get a dog... or a blog...

No comments: