Monday, June 13, 2005

The best thing about the concept of blogging...

Is that I can ask for help and you can turn me down and I will never know it. Amy, Schmusty and I are moving in on June 25th at 10 am. If you want to help, we'd love to have it. No pressure, that's why I'm not sending out mass e-mail. If you can't, seriously no big deal and you can claim.. "I never read your blog" and kinda stare off into space as drool forms as the corner of your mouth.

Also I can invite you to my roomate Amy's birthday/"last-party-at-315-Charlene" this Saturday at 7 pm with no pressure to respond.

Isn't that great? Awkwardness. GONE.

That, I think is going to be my mission in life, to rid the world of awkward situations, one blog at a time.

1 comment:

n8k99 said...

...is that even after a significant amount of time has passed, you can continue a conversation.