Thursday, October 06, 2005

International Big Deal..


Heh heh. He won in Jamaica, mon. He was there when I was in Europe and this is a list he sent me of the things HE learned while there:
1) Kingston is not a tourist town...old people...leave the reebok workout suits and cameras..the images there will burn memories in your retinas greater than any solar eclipse could do.

2) Dont lick the sidewalk no matter how good it looks

3) Dreadlocks thicker than firehoses do exist....

4)Jamaicans apparently like to blare american music..especially a nice rendition of "o'holy night" no matter what season it is

5) they use the word "mon" as a comma..mon

6) I know a great bathroom in the hilton where you can obtain a nice contact buzz

7) Americans are often referred to as the white devil

8) a 60 jamaican dollar tip will even piss the homeless off....apparently its like 12 cents american

9) Goats are like the american racoon or opossum

10) Jamaicans do not like David Hassselhoff

11) Apparently im like an international long drive champion...im kind of a big deal there

12) dont go there

4 comments:

dmurl said...

hey

dmurl said...

thats right..i can comment now..especially when you attempt to embarass me but you've managed only to put a picture of me looking good with marker on my head

Linz said...

Shows what YOU know.. It was eyeliner.. ya Sally

John said...

Dusty...this pic shows that your hair is thinning and receding.....hmmmmm...toooo much stress???? (I can't usually see the top of your head from my smaller stature)