Monday, April 24, 2006

ENFP

For you Myers-Briggs friends and fans out there, and all of you who accuse me of "non-mellow-ness".
I have proof that I'm swinging back toward the middle, I'm ALMOST an INFP....
According to this I used to be more extroverted, and now, I'm
E: 1% "slightly expressed Extrovert"
N: 38% "moderately expressed iNtuitive personality"
F: 50% "Moderately expressed Feeling personality" (I'm definitley a feeler).
P: 44% "Moderately expressed Perceiving personality

I guess this means this and this. I know more ENFP's than not. Is that because I am one and I recognize the letters?

I'm not sure I buy this stuff altogether...

4 comments:

Black Sheeped said...

I'm an ENFP! Most of the time.

Sometimes I swing between ENFP and INFP and ENFJ. AND INFJ.

So basically, I have multipersonalities.

Linz said...

That does not surprise me one bit. Both that you are an ENFP and that you have multiple personalities...

J said...

I am INFP, though barely on the introverted side.

We all knew you were a feeler, as you put it. It's well documented.

Linz said...

Better than being a 'wanker'...