Thursday, November 02, 2006

Riddle Me This..


How do you find exactly THREE white castle burger boxes in the abandoned fish tank in the backyard? One, maybe... I could see it accidentally getting blown in there from God knows where... but THREE? I'm thinking deliberate deposit of the crave cases into said water-laden fish tank. Oh yes.. someone..some late-night good-timer PURPOSELY used the abandoned fish tank in the backyard as their own personal trash-can... and WHY are they wandering out in my backyard??

I'm setting up cameras...
Crochety. party of one.

4 comments:

J said...

This sounds like the work of Willie.

Linz said...

It does smack of 'Willie!' But I have to think if it were 'Willie!' he would have left many more than three empty boxes.. and he would have strung them up like chinese lanters on a string of christmas lights from the dollar store... or spelled out something with them in the driveway... no no.. this was way too haphazard for Willie!

J said...

Maybe he accidentally ate the other boxes with the burgers. I've done that on occasion.

Or perhaps it's a Willie copycat.

Mark said...

Everyone knows I have 4 white castles in one sitting (though my record was 10 in high school). I have a side of fries, and a medium diet coke. That's how Willie like his Whities.

And then I build a wall with my boxes.

I do not leave them in Murl's outdoor fishtank.

I wasn't even aware there was a fish tank in your back yard. Though now, the possibilities are endless!

I'll tell you what, you can get rid of them by throwing them across the fence in my backyard and into traffic on I-44.