Monday, March 26, 2007

You are Indescribable

I must have blinked.  It feels like I got on a plane back in early March and it was snowing sideways, and this morning there was a beautiful tree outside my window in it's white blossomy robe.   When did this happen?  Where did winter go?
 
Last year I felt I was starting to thaw out at about this time.  This year feels just as significant, and even more so, yet I can't figure out the word that goes with it. 
 
I have much to say, much to praise, much to mourn.
 
But not today. 
 
Today I soak.
 

1 comment:

Matt Blazer said...

We need to hang out. How did your bears do? My Tigers got beat by another set of bears in their last game of the seasons...

We have been playing at Concordia on Saturdays. Now that you're back you're out of excuses... Concordia is free, I'm even picking you up this Saturday because you're on the way (sort of)...