Monday, March 03, 2008

Prince William...where are you???

Welcome to Davos-Klosters. Best ski day of my entire short ski-life. This is apparantly where the royal family goes skiing, and I can not say that I blame them. WONDERFUL slopes, beautiful snow, the haze burned off in the afternoon and it turned just gorgeous outside. Perfect fresh powder, not crowded, because the day started off snowy and most lifts were closed so not many people stayed. It was perfection. I didn't fall once. That was good too. Rental boots were so good, that I bought them! Yeah! Finally I have my own ski boots. First time I didn't want to amputate both of my legs after a day on the slopes. The secret is to pop two advil before and then life is good.


Waiting...for like, an hour for Ashley to travel 15 feet to be in the picture.

Finally Ashley gets there.

Shannon, Ashley in her crazy yellow pants, Me Tami, Alistair (consequently NOT Irish after all...just a randy Englishman and contrary to popular belief, NOT Prince William), and Jill (post face-plant).

And my bed, in the new apartment. (where i now have wireless). Where I finally crashed a good crash, after a wonderful perfect day. A hook-blade day.

1 comment:

mch said...

roomit! so glad to have found YOU...and to have been found by you. does that make sense? miss you terribly. yodle your way back home soon, ok?