Monday, January 19, 2009

The above picture I think is funny.

Sparty was so proud that she drove the ball so close to mine. I was impressed as well. I can hit it pretty far for a girl and I killed that one. Sparty did too. We decided to pose.

This was back in August or something. The reason I haven't changed out my blog pic is because I LOST MY CAMERA.

The irony here, is that I lost it at a wedding because I was busy explaining how my key-finder worked. "You see here, everyone, this beeps when Jill laughs or when Heather laughs, or when Mariah Carey is on the radio, but never when I am actually whistling for my keys. Look at it! It's hilarious! I'm NEVER going to lose my keys AGAIN. " Yeah. Fist-pump.

Dork.

I'm overwhelmed with cyber words. I want to write more, but it assumes some bit of ego-tism that people care what you have to say.

I have stuff to say. It's only reorganizations of things I have said before....It's percolating.

No comments: