Friday, January 23, 2009

Overheard...

Libby just got trained to use the new emergency defibrulator paddles in our office building. 
 
Dave, my favorite crazy co-worker who used to play hockey for the Pittsburg Penguins after getting his degree from MIT, asks her a la Dennis Hopper in Speed: 
 
"Libby, say, for example, I am sitting across from you and I just read that Obama is promising a tax-cut to all the white-honkey's and then I have a heart attack right in front of you, and THEN Jeff Biskup (our company's owner) walks by at the same time and HE has a heart attack; which one of us do you save?  What do you do? What do YOU do? Which one of us do you save?" 
 
"Well, Dave, I guess whoever's chest I don't have to shave."
 

2 comments:

liz said...

this is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Thinking the way any true emergency medical professional would....trust me!