Sunday, June 07, 2009

To Be Filed Under

Things you don't miss until they are gone:

1. Driver side car window.

It's currently completely lost inside my door. Clanking around mockingly as the rain pelts inside.

With no driver side window, you forget that you should move your computer out of plain sight. When you come to your senses, and put it in your trunk, you are halfway through the checkout at Target before you realize...that doesn't help. Your trunk is still accessible. Idiot.

In fact, I think my car has had a stroke. The whole left side seems waga. I have an engine light on. And maybe just because my window is down, I am forced to listen to the sounds my car makes more carefully. Now there is a whine that seems to come from the left side, brakes are squeaky and and I think maybe the tires on the left side are low.

Yes I blog about this rather than fix it.

7 comments:

Anne said...

"The whole left side is waga." You go girl. Work that new vocab! Love it!

Linz said...

It all comes from you, Anne... it all comes from you.

Maddie said...

If your car had a stroke then mine must have epilepsy.

Bailey Mohr said...

I like the word "tweeked" I use it all the time in situations where "waga" is also appropriate.

Anonymous said...

FNL wants it's 5 minutes of fame... D

Matt Blazer said...

I have a good place by my house. Last two times I was there they sent me away... in this economy. Let me know...

Matthew Peter Blazer

C. Shirk said...

Lindsey, I think you are so funny. Matt agrees. He thinks you could be a stand up comedian.