Friday, February 04, 2005

Shamalamamamamama HOO, HOO, HOOO, Honey..

Saw GREASE tonite at the UMSL Touille Performing arts building. Man it was a good show. Free show. Even better. Thanks Markus. I think show tunes are my love language...

Saw Les Miserables last nite. Good show as well, even though the sound systems absolutely stunk. Do you hear the people sing? No.. not very well. Could you turn it down? Thanks...
Les Mis is a great story.

I think seriously that I have a problem. I remember everything. Every conversation, every story about people, every word to every show tune and Disney movie of the late nineties. And I like to sing them. Evita is my favorite by far. No Annie is.. No, make that Aladdin. Goo.. can't decide.

Can't find my keys to save my life.. but if you need the words to Prince Ali, I'm your girl.

I wish I were black.

No comments: