Monday, March 07, 2005

Sad Day in Mudville

It's over. There's always next year.

Not sure if I'll ever go to a big game again, and not feel the emotion that I feel. Living in Washed up has been land is fine. It's not a problem. But I do feel for my girls, they played really really well and sort of got homered. But the refs are part of the things we must overcome.

Anywho.

Relief for you, my three loyal readers... no more b-ball.

There's always next year.

Makes for a grand transition time though, from the dismal depression of winter, to the warm sunny promise of sand volleyball and good cheer.

2 comments:

Mark said...

So as one of your loyal readers. Is there any sort of rewards program? Like do I get a t-shirt? Or is this like the Book-It program where I read 10 weeks worth of blogs and I get a free mini pizza? Are buttons with stars involved? Gosh I hope so.

I mean, I'll do it for the sheer joy that comes from reading your blog, but I'm always looking for the handout.

Willie!

Linz said...

You get....as my grandpa used to say... A bundle of switches.
And maybe an orphan annie decoder ring... drink your ovaltine.