Monday, January 09, 2006

Cutting Edge

Oh.. and just in case you were wondering. Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke = Good.

It's so new I couldn't even find a picture. I'll have to take one myself.

Oh.. AND I know some of you were wondering what the big deal was with coke zero? I figured out that it's got 0.7 calories per can. Which, I feel, is misleading. Marketing Bastards! That is not zero...

Some other random ingredients differ too including slightly less sodium, but I don't know if it tastes different than DC or not.

Regular Diet Coke has 1 calorie. I could have sworn it's also listed as zero calories on the can...

Now you know.

5 comments:

Cary said...

I was going to pick it up at Schnucks this morning, but I didn't. Sad. I did pick up some Diet Coke for you, though.

Mark said...

tried "the zero" a few months ago. Didn't like it.

picked up a 12 pack for free a month ago with the purchase of 3 dcc 12 packs.

oh my gosh is the zero good. it has been added into the soda rotation of dcc and ddp.

i highly recommend it

the willie!

Linz said...

You are failing to see the point... the "zero" isn't really zero. And for that... I will forever hate it...

Until I try it, and then I'll add it to the dcc and the dbcvc rotation.

Mark said...

Hmmm. . perhaps I missed your original point that CZ is all one big carbonated, sweet tasting lie in a 12 oz can.

What's your source on the .7 calories in a can of CZ? I'm sitting here looking at a can and it says 0. Not doubting you, as you are a chemical genius, much like Clark Griswold. . .just wondering your source of info, cause I didn't find anything through google, much in the same way that Todd Flanders asks Bart about his source when printing "Todd Smells" on the kids paper press.

.7 or not. . .its really stinkin' good.

Linz said...

Check it out here
http://www2.coca-cola.com/mail/goodanswer/soft_drink_nutrition.pdf

I wouldn't steer you astray...I'm not Coke....