Sunday, January 22, 2006

Goldi-Linz and the Three Bears

Some say too fat,
Some say too tall,
Some thought her beautiful,
Some thought she "had a good personality"
Some say too smart,
Some say too dumb,
Some say her teeth jutted out at funny angles,
Some say she should have left them be,
Some say "Get that girl a Mic"
Some tell her to keep her day job,
Some say she sucks at her day job,
Some say works too hard,
Some say too lazy,
Some say too loud,
Some say too quiet,
Some say too messy to be healthy
Some say too clean to be happy,
Some think her a saint,
Some know shes a sinner,

She thought she was all wrong,

He thought she was just right.
He said:

"Just to be with you, I'd do anything, theres no price I would not pay.
Just to be with you I'd give anything, I'd give my life away."

She said "Sweet, I'll listen to you instead."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you are honest and vulnerable and beautiful, but that's coming from someone who could have penned the post.

Anonymous said...

yeah... I did not think you were going to say that much...