Saturday, January 14, 2006

Good Things




Randoms fragments of my past few days: Car broke, car fixed. Brother moving out, sad. Kaite Lew moving in, happy. Really bad day at work last week. Really fantastically fun office Christmas Party shennanigans this past weekend. Long story short, I was the killer in the murder mystery dinner theater thing, and the acting troupe offered me a job.

I'm off to Philly this week for a work thing, and seeing a good friend in the process, would love to get into see Body Worlds (that thing we tried to see in Chicago, but realized it was nearly impossible to get in without a reservation... at 10:30 pm the place was packed.) but looks like they are sold out again.

I have reverted back to junior high and have my third set of braces. Which means I'm into keylime yogurt and making up code words for people telling me I have junk in my teeth. i.e. "there are escapees caught on the fence" or "the cheerleader got stuck in the hoop"

I am knee deep into Season Five of the West Wing and still have an inappropriately high interest in Josh Lyman. The world is a great place when I can stick a DVD into my laptop and take it down stairs with me, fold laundry, and then take it back upstairs without missing a syllable of the witty banter. My kinda Sabbath.. heck yeah.

Life is life, God is Good, all the time.

5 comments:

angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cary said...

What was the deleted comment? Interesting. And I googled Josh Lyman. Really? Lindsey, he is not cute. Wasn't he "Too Cool" from Adventures in Babysitting? Anyways, I wanna see your body worlds...

Linz said...

Does this creepy yet interesting muscley ka-ra-tay man fit into the good things category? His crazy eyes are very scary.

that was the quote, and I didn't delete it.. I thought it was funny.

And obviously you've never watched the West Wing, or you would thing Josh Lyman was delicious as well.

Anonymous said...

Body worlds must be amazing, I am really looking forward to hearing what you think of it. I have almost no chance of seeing it. I think it's a celebration of the creative hands of God and I don't get the controversy. But then, I'm a nurse and fascinated with the body anyway. Good luck getting in and hang in there with the braces. How long?
Rachel Recknagel

SBean said...

KT Lew moved in with you?!?! That is sooo exciting. Man I wish I were there. I miss you guys!!

Love Ya
~Shell