Monday, April 21, 2008

Five Minute Blog

Hey all.  I came home, I left again.  Hopefully there is some light at the end of this work tunnel.  Weather in St. Louis was delicious.  My front yard showed off and welcomed me home by being in full bloom.  My parents finished the basement and my bro caused an earthquake.  Jim Roach turned 30 and it was great to see him and to find out that my blog is apparantly famous among his peeps.  Went to small group.  Life giving!  Dusty and I worked out, I got a kettle bell.  I have a laundry room that functions now, it's schweeeeet.  I got to go to church twice and a Cardinals game (at least til the 8th inning after the budweiser song... ya da ta dadda ya da ta da.. bum bum bum..)  I'm in London and I have five minutes left on my timer.  On the plane I didn't even watch a single movie.  Just slept. I have an ingrown toenail and little kids I was sitting next to in the bulkhead kept stepping on it.  I put some stuff on the altar at church and we will see what God does with it.  What is easier to say?  "Your sins are forgiven" or "Pick up your mat and walk"?   I want to walk, but God wants more for me.  Watched some Arrested Development. Made some chocolate chip cookies and I daresay I've lost my touch.  Big time.  Cant get them to behave anymore.  Volleyball.  WOO HOO.  Some new clothes, new haircut, new hope.  Great line from the Prince of Eqypt movie I caught a few minutes of with the Demurlizer.  "Hope is frail but its hard to kill".
 
Liz killed me at fooseball.  I wasn't hard to kill.
 
 
 

1 comment:

C. Shirk said...

Crazy. I was purusing your blog for the first time in a while and I'm also listening to the Cards trying to win a tough one against the Cubs. Wait! - Skippy just homered and won it for us in the bottom of the 11th! - But anyway, just as I read your rendition of the Budweiser song, they played in on the radio. Seriously simultaneously. Wild.