Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've been tagged.

Ok, Deb, so you tagged me... seven things you don't know.
it's probably a bigger challenge to find something out about me that i haven't broadcast to everyone already.
 
1. I hate pickles with the fire of a thousand suns.
2. I am an introvert. (No really... hey guys cmon..I swear).
3. I've been thrown out of the same Irish bar, twice.  (not my fault)
4. I think I am part smarmy lounge singer.  I sing in the shower.
5. I once had a debilitating fear of the riding lawn mower (or rather the thrashing chopping noise it made).  
6. My uncle can ski barefooted. (he doesn't have the Merrill large foot curse either, he's painfully normal sized...)
7. My brother is my favorite person, next to Joaquin Phoenix who I haven't met.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Linz...you make my sides hurt. Love you.