Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beauty for Ashes, Strength for Fear, Gladness for Mourning, Peace for Despair.
 
Tradin' in God's store is pretty rad.
 
You know what ELSE is RAD??? The fact that I get my favorite day of the year this year!!!  That's right folks, the most glorious day of the year is upon us and I cannot tell you how antsy I am for my 'extra' hour.  I think I like it more than Christmas.   Which is why last year was such a bummer.  Some of my friends were lucky enough to get it TWICE last year...and I got it ZERO times. 
 
But Jealous Lindsey is gone.
 
So THIS Lindsey super happy that some people got it two times last year and also that I am getting it this year!  Yes m'am.
 
I mean think about it.. a whole extra hour to do whatever it is you want. 
 
GET EXCITED PEOPLE

No comments: