Thursday, October 30, 2008

Like the blooming of flowers....

I was reminded by Singram, that not ONLY is the Daylight savings day approaching, but ALSO during this period of time there is another fall event to be given due consideration. In our office, and I would dare to assume in other offices across this fine land of ours and across the world, the internal clocks of men, much like the migration pattern of birds, make the switch from polo’s or long sleeve button-up shirts to the full-on diamond pattern turquoise blue Cosby sweaters.

That’s right folks.. the “Fall Cosbinox” is quickly approaching.

It’s not on a calendar…it’s written only on the hearts of men.

(Credit for the term ‘Cosbinox’ goes solely to S. Ingram, THE funniest person ever).

1 comment:

stacy ingram said...

Wow!!! I feel so honored to be in your blog!!! I have properly thanked you over at my blog :)
--S. Ingram :)

http://www.stacyingram.com/Stacyingram.com/Blog/Entries/2008/10/30_The_Fall_Cosbinox____.html