Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I Am Legend

Fodder.

A few nights ago I read the manual to the new washing machine. In English AND Spanish.
 
This morning I turned the lights on in my Office building for the first time in my now SEVEN count 'am SEVEN year stint at "whatever it is that I do".   (Reading between the lines it means I was the first person at the office... that has never happened before...I have many times been the last...but never the first....). 
 
I sat in a Walgreens parking lot between PT and Volleyball tonight reading a magazing and listening to random magic sermon CD's that were given to me by God because we could not determine from whence they came.. only I'm sure they missed their intended recipient because these CD's were on husbands and wives submitting and stuff.  Return to sender.
 
The shoulder and knee do not feel better.  Elbow and back feel worse.  Is this worth a 25 dollar copay every time??  I do not know yet.
 
I don't have cable...good.
I am stealing wireless...bad.
 
It's going away.  It has to.
 
It's a good life.  I think there is purpose, even here.
 

No comments: