Monday, February 23, 2009

Tahoe!

A ton of snow in Lake Tahoe this weekend. Check out this bank! That was a smallish one as well... A pool at the TOP of the mountain. Squaw was the site of the 1960-something Olympics. They have to plow around the pool to use it! Whoa. Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe. I'm not sure what I am doing.

Shannon getting ready to rock the slopes.


Thanks Shannon for inviting me on your free weekend in Tahoe (Free airfare, room, and SPA treatments!)
Thanks Vegas for giving me 250 bucks when I put those three bucks in the slot machine. (Free skis and lift tickets!)
Thanks Lord, for the amazing weather and company for the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for lake tahoe~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : lake tahoe

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.