Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Things that go Bump in the Night.


Last night I had the joy of playing volleyball with some kids from UCity high school.  One of their teachers is on my club volleyball team, so she invited all of us to play at their open gym with the kids.  After the kids were dismissed we stayed to play a little more with just our team to sharpen our skillz, and two of the kids who had already graduated stayed and evened up our teams. 

 As I was leaving the gym, it was freezing cold and really dark so I was quickly shuffling through the parking  lot and I tripped on a speed bump.   Trying to save face, I yelled back at the two kids who just watched me almost bite it "hey guys, apparently there is a speed bump here!"   The boy replied… "Yeah… you was just walkin' too fast."

No comments: