Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Oh poor misguided, misunderstood, chemically imbalanced, Joaquin...


...is in rehab. I'm posting this because he is a very important actor, and this is very important information. Also, because three of you have already brought this to my attention, I wanted to save myself the grief from hearing about it... again. So yes, he is human, and tricked by the lies of the world. So he just needs me to take care of him. "Joaquin! You are stronger than this! You can beat it! GO, Joaquin, you can do it! Just because you played a very 'Best Supporting Actor' caliber disturbed Emperor in Gladiator, doesn't mean you are him in real life! Take back your life... I, your loyal fan, am behind you 100%. "

In other news, I was driving around shopping this evening and did a double take when i saw a revolving sign that said "GLASS EYE REPAIR SHOP". I wondered how there could possibly be a market for this in Crestwood, and how I never ever wanted to go in there, when the sign swiveled back around and it really said "EYE GLASS REPAIR SHOP". Whew.

Fast Fwd to the checkout counter at Value City where I was purchasing brassieres. The lady says to me "This is da best place ta buy yo' underclothes" which is true when you speak of price. But not so true when you consider that I literally had to "unstick" two potential unmentionables from each other to read a label. I thought the tags had gotten tangled. Upon further review, a giant wad of green chewing gum was the culprit.

Yummy.



Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brawzores!

John McKinley said...

Maybe Joaguin was preparing too much for his role as Johnny Cash... hmmm...

Linz said...

He's playing Johnny Cash?