Wednesday, May 25, 2005

MIA

I have been so MIA lately. Not much real stuff from me lately. I'm under the gun on a project deadline and trying to buy a house. Trying to sleep too. Not having much luck. In a word, my bed sucks. Dusty said this morning that my door popped open and I was sleeping on my back with one leg crossed over the other in the air, knees bent like I was sitting at a desk or something. Anyone want to buy a bed? It's a pillow top. It was my first purchase in my real world life and it's been a thorn in my side ever since. I look forward to hotel beds. This year at the retreat my bunk bed was sweet hard solace. Really Lindsey, that's facinating.

I'm not very facinating. This is like one of those national public radio shows. And then...we did a show on raisins...yeah...raisins...

Anyway... say a praya, if you are a praya, that I would get through this deadline and be actually proud of it. And for no distractions. And that this blog would have something of interest on it sooner than later (that one is for you).

Cards win.

No comments: